Thursday, January 7, 2010

Nicknames Uncovered: Eric "Ravishing Red" Schafer




Gather 'Round Kiddies...
Okay children, who remembers in 3rd grade when you had to come up with an adjective to describe yourself that starts with the same letter as your name?  Little Billy... no yelling.  Did you forget to use your inside voice?

Okay, I'll stop, but you get the point.  Seriously, who else here thinks it's time for Mr. Schafer to put on his big boy panties and update his cutsie-wutsie nickname? 

::ME!ME!ME!::

I mean, it would be one thing if his hair was ravishingly red, but his hair really isn't that ravishing... or red for that matter.  His hair does look pretty thick, but that alone does not qualify it as ravishing, and I suppose in certain lights it appears redder (yeah, it's a word)  than others.  I remember in school there were some kids with ravishingly red hair, he isn't one of them.  Well that isn't fair, I didn't know him growing up... he may have had some of the most ravishingly red hair I have ever seen.  If that's the case, I think it's time to stop living out your glory days and take a look at other traits that would make him stand out... what do you think?

I usually make up funny nicknames for fighters and I would love to share them with you, however this dude makes it waaaay too easy.  I couldn't possibly come up with a sillier name than the one he already has!

No comments:

Post a Comment