Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hermes Franca "retiring"

According to MMAMania Hermes Franca is retiring from the UFC.  This leads one to ask the question "Is Hermes retiring like Tito or Coture, or is he retiring for real?".  I'm thinking that he isn't going to be gone forever... From the UFC, mayhaps, but from MMA- I doubt it.  When his money runs out I bet he will fight in some smaller promotions.  Short of being Tito Ortiz, not many fighters can piss Dana off and still have a chance to come back to the UFC.  Franca doesnt' have enough dollar signs attached to his name to make Dana forvige and forget.

So, in honor of Hermes' retirement I present to you the many whack hair colors of Hermes Franca:


I would say Blonde in a Bottle and Tan in a can, but I think his skin color is legit :)




My analysis of this "style" is that he must have been paying homage to Barney while simultaneously channeling his secret desire to have the job of painting lines on roads...




"Tastefully" (psh, I couldn't even type that with a straight face) frosted tips :)




Um... I'm kinda hoping this is close to Easter...




A real live Leprachaun!

And Lastly...




... I really hope that he is choking out the dude who allowed him to appear in public with hair emblazioned with every color of the rainbow....

Dearest Hermes, we shall miss the anticipation of seeing the latest and not so greatest train wrecks that only you can pull off with a straight face....

No comments:

Post a Comment