Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Slightly Dillusional, I think Yes.

Fastforward this fight 36 seconds and you would see...


rear naked choke.

::end::scene::

My daily Twitter check gave me a good ol' chuckle today. 

Tim Sylvia tweeted this morning:

Timsylviamma: If the ufc or strike force calls I will take any fight but I will not fight for peanuts.

about 12 hours ago from mobile web

hahahaha... yeah, that's a good one. 

I think Hell would freeze over before the UFC brought Sylvia back, and it is highly unlikely that Strikeforce would hire him.  Maybe for a one time wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am but that's it. 

Sylvia lost 2 of his last 3 fights in the UFC... he also lost 2 of his last 3 fights outside of the UFC.  Granted, one one to Fedor, and there is no shame in losing to Fedor, however, his other loss was a 9 second knock out to a 48 year old ex-boxer.  Way to go.

I think that Sylvia should stick to his Turkey Huntin' videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment