Monday, February 15, 2010

Mirko Speaks...

Yoinked from UFC Media

I have to say, I have always been a Mirko CroCop fan.  I don't know why, but I'm guessing it has something to do with his shorts.  I mean, generally I deteste Cops (No Forrest, not you) but for some reason this cop in checkered Boxer-breifs has won my heart. 

"Ben Rothwell is a big guy, much bigger and taller than I am.  He is very tough as well. But I am ready. He is very good with ground and pound, but I am not worried about this. I am ready if it goes to the ground. But I do not think it will go to the ground. I think this will be a stand-up battle, the Fight of the Night.
I am taking one fight at a time. But I don't think anyone in the division should be underestimating me. I am not someone who should be underestimated. I have not had the results in my last fights, but I am still the man who won titles, won in PRIDE, and did what I did. It isn't clever business to underestimate me."

This quote, however, take a Dubya like turn at the end... moral of the story?

Don't underestimate him.

Side Note:  I may have died laughing if he would have thrown a "misunderestimated" in there...

No comments:

Post a Comment