Monday, February 1, 2010

I've Got to Give Credit Where Credit is Due...


So here Josh comes waaaay out of left field.  Before Strikeforce on Saturday, Josh made a comment that after Lashley beat Simms he should fight Brett Rogers.  I dismissed it as Josh just talking because I kinda thought that Lashely would fight a few more nobodys before he got a shot at someone like Rogers.  But way to go Josh!  You nailed that one right on the head.

There is already chatter of this fight in the works...


Oh, and I talked to him about the possibility that Tim Sylvia and Wes Simms might fight in March.  He was also mildly underwhelmed by this matchup.  He even pointed out that with a week or two of training he would be willing to take on Tim Sylvia.

I say go for it!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment