Friday, January 29, 2010

You May Have Noticed...

There is an underwhelming amount of info on here about the Strikeforce event tomorrow.  Well that is on purpose. 

I am throwing an e-Tantrum.

My stinkin' TV isn't working, so I don't get to watch it.  Bummer.  So, I have decided to get over it and just post a little on the event because I'm sure there are going to be some good fights.  I think I might have Josh dictate some stuff for he while the fights are going on, but we'll see.

So, Here is the run down on what is going to be going on tomorrow:

Photo yoinked from MMA Mania

Main Event:

Nick Diaz vs. Marius Zaromskis

Main Card:

Cristiane Santos vs. Marloes Coenen
Bobby Lashley vs. Wes Sims
Melvin Manhoef vs. Robbie Lawler
Herschel Walker vs. Greg Nagy

Under Card:

Jay Hieron vs. Joe Riggs
David Zitnick vs. Michael Byrnes
Craig Oxley vs. David Gomez
Sabah Homasi vs. John Kelly
Pablo Alfanso vs. Marcos Da Matta
Ryan Keenan vs. Hayder Hassan

I'll hit you up with my picks later... Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment