Monday, January 11, 2010

UFC Fight Night 20 Results...

"We are liiiiiive"



Oh Mister Buffer, you give such great voice...

Amir Sadollah vs. Brad Blackburn
Mario Yamisaki... the Mexican Japanese man... oh pishay!

Round 1
I love::hate:: the euro-mullet, Amir.  I wonder if he came out to Abercrombie butt sex music... hmmm...
Oh, and we just heard about a bad shoulder.  Way to throw that in there early so when he loses he has an excuse. 
Amir was in Holland for a while, that would explain the euro-mullet.  Aha!
::LETS::GO::AMIR::LETS::GO::AMIR::LETS::GO::AMIR:: Yeah, I chant with the crowd.  Don't judge.
Hmmm... Blackburn was a short fella.  Mayhaps he is compensating for ::BAM:: (Amir just rocked him) something by being in such an aggressive sport.  hahaha... sorry, that was a little ADD of me.

Round 2
The first Twitter plug of the night, it's officially on. (@Mepisces)
This is delightfully similar to rock em' sock em' robots... you may continue.
Amir looks like he has cleaned up his game a bit... that is good news for my prediction!
Psh... way to break em up mister!
I wonder if Amir tends to his own wounds post-fight.  I mean, he is a nurse.... 
::clack::clack::clack::

Round 3
Rogan sounds like he may have been drinking a bit... he can barely say "Blackburn" 
::KAZOW:: I hope Blackburn was hungry for a knee!!!
In the words of Rogan "He's hurt badly, he's hurt badly... hahaha silly Rogan!
::bam:: Amir is just spanking him in this last round!
::clack::clack::clack::

hahahahaha... silly Goldberg "There is no doubt that Blackburn and Sadollah have gone the distance"... no kidding?  What gave that gem away?

Official Decision: (30-27)(30-27)(30-27) Amir Sadollah
::woot::woot::

Official Score: Joshy: 0  Me: 1

hahahaha... gotta love Rogan's shameless plug that he loooves him some weed!  So, we're talking that battle of the nursing home studs will be potential contenders, eh?  I sure hope not.



Tom Lawlor vs Aaron Simpson

Kevin Mulhall?  He looks like he should be teaching biology, not reffing.

Round 1
Lawlor comes out a' swingin'
yowza, these men are exchanging!  ....And Simpson runs away.
daaaaaammn.  Lawlor is beating Simpson up, but Simpson refusees to quit!!
this has to end soon, I mean, there is only so much a man can take.  Geez o'Pete!
hahahaha... badly hurt... that's my favorite Joe!  And Dr. Mike with comments of his whole nervous system being rocked.  How cerebral of you.
::clack::clack::clack::
Gotta give Simpson the "you got balls" award.

Round 2
Dang-flabit.  It looks like Simpson is recovered.
They hit the mat for the first time in the fight, Lawlor gave up his back... and... they're up!
Wow, Lawlor listens to his corner pretty well.  This round is close!
GET HIM!  BAM! ::well that was mildly underwhelming::
::clack::clack::clack:
guillatine attempt... FAIL

Round 3
These guys just want to unload on eachother, I love this! hahaha... that sounded so dirty!
::slam:: damn it.
::SLAM:: Woo Hoo.
Kimora by Lawlor.. FAIL
Simpson has his back, this could be bad.. but it's not.
And Simpson has the back again.  Lawlor is just gassed. 
Mother of Pearl!  What happened to the Lawlor of round one??
::clack::clack::clack::

I think Lawlor lost by split decision, we shall see.

Official Decision: (29-28)Lawlor(29-28)Simpson(29-28)Simpson
Simpson by Split Decision

Yay for Joe standing up for fighters.  And shame on the crowd for boo'ing. 

Official Score: Joshy: 1  Me: 1

Evan Dunham vs Efrain Escudero
 Okay, so who else instantly thinks "Dun-ham... dot-com" when they type Dunham?  What?  Really?  No one??  Come on!


Round 1


::smack:: We all know that that leg kick was more superficial tham damaging, but I still wouldn't like one thank you very much!
::ayeayeayeayeayeayeaye:: hahahaha.... who ever that was just made my night!
Dunham is badly hurt!!  Whoa!!!! Efrain is pretty dominant...
Guillatine by Escudero.... they are a jumbled homo mess right now!
Joe:"It's hard to see what their grips look like there"
Mike: "Yeah, but either way it can't be good for Dunham
Joe: "hahahaha... yeah, if that isn't the understatement of the year..."
AWWW.... What playful banter!
::clack::clack::clack::


Round 2
Dunham looks much better this round, what a switch-up from round 1!
Now Goldberg is talking up Efrain's personality... how relevent.
Damnnnn... Efrain is on the bottom getting all beat the hell up!
Dunham has the body triangle.  I am not envious of Efrain.
::clack::clack::clack::



Round 3
Apparently, Dunham has quite the ground game.  Who'da thunk?
Escudero will get his arm snapped!!!!
HE TAPPED!!!!!!  DAMN!

Official Decision: Evan Dunham wins by Tap Out due to an Arm Bar

Escudero left before the winner was announced.  So either he is pissed that he is no longer undefeated, or his shit is snapped!

Official Score *Still*: Joshy: 1  Me: 1


Nate Diaz vs. Gray Maynard

The more Nate talks, the less I like him. ::grrrrr:::

Round 1
Gray has his hands down.... hmmm... I'm not so sure that he should do that with such a reach disadvantage
Oh Pishay, Nate is already mouthing off
I think Nate stuffs his cup.
Gray really better knock him out of he keeps those hands down so low...
hahahaa... "Come on Bitch"... way to go Maynard!
::clack::clack::clack::

Round 2
I have to say, I am getting annoyed with Diaz trying to hold Maynard's hand all night.
hahaha... ::bam:: Right to the dome
knee to the face!! Beat him up!  What on earth!  Apparently, he's not taking any chances anymore with Nate's ground game.
Some more loving words for the mouths of these two upstanding gentlemen. riiiight....
::clack::clack::clack::

For the record, I just saw more intensity in the staredown as they were walking away than I saw all round.

Round 3
hahahaha... head kick.  I think I have seen a better reaction from a mosquito bite!
I hear the crowd booing... Oh, how I detest booing.
Okay, so I don't like this fight anymore.  They are talking waaay too much with their mouths and not nearly enough with their hands.  There is no need to call names fellas, just punch eachother in the face...
I have grown tired of these shenanegans.  I wouldn't be sad if this fight ended now.
::clack::clack::clack::

::yawn::

Official Decision: (29-28) Diaz, (30-27)Maynard,  (29-28)Maynard
Gray Maynard by Split Decision



Okay kiddies, for the unaird bouts you will have to go to far more credible sites, I am off to bed.  All of those folks don't have to be up in 6 hours for work :(  Or maybe they do.  I don't know... all I know is it is time for me to go pass out!

You can check back tomorrow for everything else!






No comments:

Post a Comment