Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Darling Speaks...



MMA Mania reported today that my favorite Gonzaga of all time thinks he has better striking than Junior dos Santos...

"I don’t think this fight will hit the ground, I believe I am a better striker and I want to prove that, I am not afraid to stand and strike with anyone. If the fight goes to the ground it is my place anyway. I am always going to be prepared to fight anyone and Junior is in my way to get back to title contention. I think I am very mature at this moment and I am in the top of my game I will be very well prepared for this fight. Of course, I will have that belt one day, you can mark it, I train a lot for this and I believe that will be sooner than later."

Why is it that my boys are so disillusioned?  I mean, I am rooting for Gabe 110% not because I think he's the better figher per se, but he just really needs this win or I think Dana is gonna give him his walking papers.  I would hate that!!

I mean, Gonzaga had a rockin head kick against Cro Cop, we all know that, but we all also know that Gonzaga's strength is on the ground.  We also know that Junior has quite heavy hands... Please don't blow this Gabe...

And on a quasi-unrelated note, I am curious to see what new sponsor is going to be emblazioned on Gabe's tush with the recent banning of Condom Depot...

I sure hope it is something far less homosexual... don't get me wrong, I love the gays, it's just I get a little jealous thinking that he might suddenly switch teams!  hahahaha.... 

Naw, that's a lie, he could never live without me!

No comments:

Post a Comment