Monday, January 25, 2010

Irony, Oh Sweet Irony...



I was watching the video of Brock on Sports Center, and I saw one of his sponsors is Dymatize Nutrition, so I had to look a little deeper into this...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Brock the same meat head who just almost ended his career due to poor nutrition? 
Um, yes.

So, he is obviously the best choice for promoting good nutrition, right?
Um, yes...?

Dymatize's slogan is "Building Better Bodies".  heh.  Yeah, I'm totally buying into that, I mean, Lesnar is in top physical condition, he hasn't spent much time at all in hospitals, right?
Um, yeaaaah.....

I guess this is a good fit... I mean, they have a catch phrase for their candybars protein bars that even DumDum Lensar can remember... "De-freaking-licious"

Classy.

Excuse me while I bathe in the lovely, warm irony... 

Some marketing exec. is holding his breath hoping no one notices this small oversight...  Good luck keeping your job, fella!

No comments:

Post a Comment