Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Future Ex- Husband ::Part Two::


::purrrr::
That is my happy noise :)

Patrick Cote shall return in Montreal against Alan Belcher on May 1st...

So, you may be asking yourself "Self, why on earth is the word Montreal bolded?"  Well, let me answer that for you...

Montreal is well within driving distance for ::this::girl::

Patrick Cote has been out since UFC 90 (October 2008) ::tear:: when he tore his meniscus in his fight against Anderson Silva.  He has since had surgery to repair the tear and hopefully has made a full recovery.



Ouch... I would have gladly tended to those wounds...
::sigh::

My main concern is that most fighters do experience some ring rust after long spells away from fighting.... Let's face it, 19 months is quite a long time!

Alan Belcher has been making quite the show as of late... that coupled with the fact that his autograph is nestled comfortably in my ::ahem:: little collection of autographs gives him somewhat of an edge...

Let's ignore the fact that the last time I gave someone points for me owning their autograph they nearly had their arm snapped in two...

So, the long and the short of it:
My future ex husband sure has his work cut out for him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment