Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Future Ex-Husband Alert :)




Gabe Gonzaga will fight Junior dos Santos on March 21st on Versus!!
*In my world, the article could end here, but I shall continue...*

So... who can guess who my future ex husband is?  (Let me explain, he is going to be my ex husband becuase he doesn't speak English well, I don't speak Portuguese at all.  However, for the first year I don't think that will matter ::wink::)

MMA Mania reported this afternoon that my dearest Garbanzo Bean will be fighting Junior dos Santos on Versus. 

So far the card is looking something like this:
Jon Jones vs. Brandon Vera

Junior Dos Santos vs. Gabriel Gonzaga
John Howard vs. Anthony Johnson
Clay Guida vs. Sean Sherk*
Spencer Fisher vs. Duane "Bang" Ludwig*
Eliot Marshall vs. Vladimir Matyushenko
Chase Gormley vs. Brendan Schaub*
* Not officially announced

::HAPPY::DANCE:: 

Jon Jones (607 Baby!-- He told me so!), Brandon Vera and Gonzaga all in the same night... I am a happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment