Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Deja Vu: Rashad Evans vs Cuba Gooding Jr



From day one I have said these lovely men are dopplegangers!  Upon furter investigation, this is less and less true.  I have tried to find parallels in their lives...

DOB: FAIL
Cuba was born January 2, 1968
Rashad was born September 25, 1979

Height: FAIL
Cuba is 5'10"
Rashad is 5'11"

Siblings: FAIL
Cuba has 2 siblings
Rashad has 7 siblings

Kids: WIN
Each has 3 kids
*Okay, okay, so Cuba has 2 daughters and a son and Rashad has 2 sons and a daughter, but let's not get that technical, I'm striking out here!

Other similarities that I have found are the fact that they were both born in the state of New York.  Oh, and Rashad did a Microsoft commecial which means that he dabbled in acting, and Cuba did Japanese martial arts for 3 years, which means he dabbled in MMA.... Okay, so perhaps that is a stretch.

I am so bummed that my doppleganger theory has been debunked, but come on, they look so similar!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment