Thursday, January 7, 2010

Deja Vu: Franklin vs. Carrey

Welcome to my life as a blonde...


I have been sitting here for days arguing with my co-worker (who is lovingly ::ahem:: known as "Blondie") that Rich Franklin has NO resemblance to Jim Carrey... that is until I saw these pics side by side.  Imagine my embarrassment when I did some more research and learned that "Ace" is a nod to Ace Ventura. I think Rich is waaaay hotter than Jim Carrey and I don't really see the resemblance.  Okay, so in these pics maybe a little bit in the eyes.   Damn.  No matter how similar they look, I refuse to have a crush on Jim Carrey.  I won't do it. ::grumble::

I thought he was called "Ace" because he was a fighting ace. I mean, it sounds legit, right???

So in honor of Blondie's win I present to you Rich "Ace" Franklin vs. Jim Carrey







::sigh:: I hate being proven wrong... so in the spirit of being a smart ass I present to you my version of Franklin vs. Carrey




hahahahaha.... EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

1 comment: