Friday, February 5, 2010

UFC 115 Update

MMA Frenzy is saying that UFC's debut in Vancouver might hold the ::hopefully:: final installment of Chuck vs. Tito in June.  For me, this fight is just one step up from the Couture vs. Coleman fight in Retire Already ratings. 

I mean Tito has lost to Chuck twice already... not by decision either, Chuck TKO'd him TWO TIMES.  Let's play devil's advocate and bring up Rampage vs. Wanderlei.  I know Wanderlei knocked Rampage out twice and came back years later just to get knocked out, but I'm hoping that Chuck is amped up by the stupid comments and will make it a hat trick. 

Both fighters are coming off losses.  Chuck has lost 4 of his last 5 fights, and Tito has only won 1 of his last 5 fights (3 loss, 1 draw) so they each have something to prove.  I just hope Chuck proves it harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment