Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tito has Officially Tipped the Douchebag Scales...

Dana says:
"Tito’s calling out (Mark) Coleman when he’s fighting Chuck (Liddell). I don’t even know what to say to that. That’s Tito. Guy just loses in the most important fight of his life. This meant more to Coleman than anything, to fight Randy Couture and beat him. He loses, he’s standing up there doing an interview and Tito’s screaming sh-- at him. Tito’s back."

Tito's Rebuttal?
titoortiz: coleman said some stuff about my family. So I said "pay backs a bitch". That was it. I will defend my family every time.
(via Twitter)

Well if it's true that Coleman was talking shit about Titos family I will down his douchebagdom by 3 notches.  Knowing Tito, he took it to a level that he didn't need to.  I mean, he could have left the shit talking on the back burner for at least 15 mins after the fight...

No comments:

Post a Comment