Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bonner is planning some stuff, yeah, that's right...

According to MMA Mania Stephan Bonnar might have something up his sleeve... but then again, he may not.



"He’s a well-rounded veteran with a lot of experience. He’s a strong guy. I’ve got some stuff planned for him. I’ve got to do certain things when the time’s right and fight smart. It’s just as important as my last fight and probably just as important as all the ones that are yet to come. It’s do-or-die. That’s how it feels, but that’s how it feels every time I go out there. I really haven’t felt any pressure until this last week. I’m going to do what I do every fight and go 100 percent and fight my ass off."


Well I have to admit, I am a little curious as to what "stuff he has planned" for Krzysztof.  I'm kinda hoping it's not dinner and a movie, Krzysztof doesn't seem like a conventional type of guy.  Maybe for their special moment they can go paintball sniper attack children getting off of buses.  That sounds more his speed...

So here's the deal according to me:
Stephan participated in the fight that broke MMA into mainstream. The TUF 1 Finale was out of this world.  While the technical aspect of fighting was all but lost in his fight with Forrest, he helped foster a love affair with thousands and thousands of viewers.  That fight was an all out slug fest, both fighters were bammin' until the end.  For that reason alone Stephan will not be let go for a while... his longevity would be increased if he would go ahead and win already!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment