Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Awww... New Baby Carwin...

Yesterday Shane Carwin sent the following out to his fan community:

"It still is a little shocking but today is the day Alexis Carwin arrives. Lani is overdue but still at the mail store mailing a signed Tee that I gave away:). Later today we will be induced and then our family becomes a little bigger.



As a father of one kid, I know how these events can change us forever. My wife is a wonderful woman and has been an amazing friend and parental influence on my Son Kam I am certain that she will be a great parent to Lexi. We are truly blessed by this situation and appreciate you guys, our friends, family and fans.


I may be a little MIA over the next few days helping get everyone situated. Please send Lani your best thoughts and wishes and we will post pics as soon as we can.


Thanks for all of your support.


-Shane"

No comments:

Post a Comment