Friday, January 29, 2010

Say What?? Strikeforce Miami Event Poster Edition


I am bored.  That usually leads to me getting pissy and/or silly.  In hopes of staying away from the pissiness I am going to captionize the Strikeforce event poster. 

Nick Diaz looks borderline temper tantrum... I mean I guess that's not too far off if you have ever seen an interview with him.  He seems slightly off kilter. Or... maybe he is a little angry because Cyborg is sporting a more impressive set of abs in this poster...

Herschel Walker has been doing his homework, obviously.
Chin down ::check::
Hands up ::check::
Scowl ::check::
Quick, take the picutre!!

Bobby Lashley looks mildly underwhelmed.  I'm sure it's hard to take a promotional picture without chairs and tables being thrown around in the background.  UFC is so much softer than WWE.  Puss.

I kind of equate Cyborg to the female Brazilian version of Chuck Norris.  I'm not going to say a bad word about her.  ::rah::rah::sis::boom::bah::

No comments:

Post a Comment