Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Good News for Montreal...

Let's start the day off on a good note:



I'm sure something really funny is about to come out of his mouth...

According to Cage Potato Forrest and Lil' Nog will be fighting in Montreal... woo hoo!  Montreal is only like a 6 hour drive for ::this::girl:: which means it is within the Radius of Crazy that I am willing to drive to see the UFC. 
I really hope that Forrest has a better show here than he did against Silva.  It made me so sad to watch him run out like he did.  Not only did I have an insane bruise on my arm from slamming into the stupid stadium seating when I was jumping up to yell, but I was also unable to give Forrest a warm blankie and a hug.  I really think a warm blankie and a hug would have eased his achin' heart. 

I am looking forward to seeing this for surrre.

No comments:

Post a Comment